Friday 27 February 2015

Book Review - Truth And Humility

Truth and Humility (Captive, #1)Truth and Humility by J.A. Dennam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love love love this book. Ms. Dennam has created such unique and vibrant characters that you cannot help but love-hate them. They all stand out on their own while perfectly complementing each other. Every one of them has flaws and qualities which makes them human and seem like they are based on real people and dynamics. They will speak to you and make you feel what they do. Making a movie of such fabulous characters would be a challenge, especially for the actors. Although I hate the author for the unexpected tragic twist, I understand where she was coming from and why the twist was needed. Get ready for heart-pounding adrenaline, sarcastic humor and for your heart to be broken. This is a definite keeper and not to be missed! I cannot wait to the next book in this series.


- To read the complete review, see more at: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Book...

View all my reviews
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment